Program menedzser Sepsiszentgyörgy / Csíkszereda
The Program Manager, in collaboration with Acting Managing Director and Musical Director, is responsible for overseeing the organisational and strategic side of Superar Romania’s programs.
Tasks may include:
- Collaborating with staff to develop and implement a long term strategic policy for Superar Romania
- Developing and implementing fundraising and marketing/communication strategies
- Updating and ensuring the relevance of M&E procedures
- Coordinating grant application processes, including design, submission and review
- Coordinating course accreditation processes, including liaising with relevant public authorities
- Ensuring relevant standards, procedures and regulations are abided by
- Fostering connections and collaborations with stakeholders
- Preparing and presenting progress reports on a regular basis, both internally and externally
We would love to meet someone who:
- loves music and children
- has tertiary qualifications and min. 3 years’ experience in business management/strategic development/ capacity building/fundraising/non-profit sector/project management
- is willing to travel and has a current driver’s license
- enjoys brainstorming and following through with ideas, applying research and critical analysis skills
- takes initiative, is creative, self-motivated and highly organised
- has high level digital and IT skills
- displays strong decision making, time management, leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- brings stamina, determination, commitment and adaptability to the workplace
- fits into our unique team and wants to be part of the Superar journey for the long-term
We offer the opportunity to be
- an important member of a growing team
- with flexible working hours
- a child-friendly environment
- negotiable salary
- creative inspiration
English, Romania and Hungarian (minimum C1 level)
Románia, Kovászna, Sepsiszentgyörgy ...
A cégről röviden
Asociația Superar is the Romanian branch of Superar International, a social music program based in Vienna, Austria, with branches in 7 European countries.
Superar uses the potential of music to encourage social change and build social cohesion by offering free, high quality music education to children, regardless of their background.